Getting to School
These procedures are in place for your child’s safety and will be strictly enforced by school personnel. Please work with the teachers and school volunteers in their efforts to keep all of our students safe.
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
4309 E. 56th St.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Regular student attendance is vital to learning. Under the compulsory education law, it is the duty of the parent or guardian to notify the school regarding the reason for absences of school-aged children.
If it is necessary for you to be absent, please have your parent/guardian call the attendance desk at 918-833-9440 before 10:30 a.m. After 48 hours, all undocumented absences will be considered unexcused and counted as truancy.